Sunday, March 17, 2013

Things I Like in Women

I like women, and I'm very open about who I go out with.  There are a few things that turn me on more than other things.  I would easily settle down with someone who didn't embrace any of these items, but while single these are things I notice while I'm looking.
Glasses-Most people wear glasses or contacts nowadays.  20/20 vision gets rarer and rarer every day.  Most people though wouldn't be caught dead out of the house with their glasses on.  I like glasses on girls.  I never learned how to wear contacts, but I'm not ashamed of the fact that my vision isn't completely perfect, and I like girls who aren't ashamed of that either.  Society may say that your glasses are ugly, but I think they're pretty cute on you.
Shapely women-size doesn't matter much to me.  I've dated the entire way across the spectrum from a 85 lb girl all the way up to a girl who proudly announced herself as 220 to the whole world.  to me it's the shape.  I love hips and I love asses and curvy thighs.  Big boobs don't even really matter so much to me to be honest.
Younger women-I prefer not to date girls over 25, and I've been known to lie about my age to have a better chance with a 21 year old girl.  Don't judge me, it's just what I like.  I don't make this judgement blindly.  I was engaged to someone who was 6 months older than me before.
Brunettes-Brunette is beautiful.  End of story.  And when you say it's "dirty blond"....just say it's brown...I'm too colorblind to differentiate, and it looks brown to me.  they call my hair dark blond...it's brown.  I kinda like the combination of brown hair and blue or green eyes, too, but I'm cautious about that because the last two girls I went out with like that were a little messed up in the head, and they look was so hypnotic to me that I just looked past it.
Redheads-Very few people know this, but I also have a big big thing for the gingers.  I think a part of it is that around here it's generally kinda rare to find a natural one, but I really really like the look
Fair skin-It's not pale, that's such a negative word.  I do think it looks very good though
Deep deep tan-Is it weird that my big turn ons in this category are on opposite ends of the spectrum.  I really really do like the fair skin look, but I've been out with two girls very notably who were tanning booth addicts, and I don't know if it was the tan itself, or just how it looked on them, but it just looked phenomenal.
Conservative style-The girl in the half shirt and the shorts that don't cover her legs at all in the bar or everywhere else out in public is really not that attractive.  I like a little mystery when I pull those clothes of, and it just seems much more self respectful when I haven't seen 3/4 of your body already.  Please note that this only applies to going out to a bar, in a store, at a restaurant, etc.  When you're at the beach or rollerblading on the lakefront or otherwise, feel free to wear that bikini.  The old saying "there's a time and a place" is perfect for this point.
It is still what's inside that counts most of all, so if I'm not specifically seeing someone, and you think your friend, who doesn't fit any of these guidelines, would click with me on a personal level...I will still give it a shot.  It does go both ways.  a few years ago I was set up on a blind date with a shapely girl with a great round ass, very fair skinned, glasses, brown hair and big blue eyes, and there was just nothing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment