Monday, March 18, 2013

Alcohol That I Like

This and my previous post on foods were requested of me by a reader, so here is my next list.  Remember you can ask me about anything and I will publish my views on it if I know anything about it, or I will research the topic and find out what I think about it if I don't.  Most people think I'll only drink one thing or two things, but I actually have quite an extensive list of things I've tried and liked.  And I do have much more to try
Scotch on the rocks
Scotch and soda (this is seltzer water btw, someone at deep blues actually made this with coke the other night and it was gross)
Classic Margarita on the rocks  with salt.  None of that weird flavored shit or crushed ice.  Just tequila, triple sec and lime
Jack and coke.  Bourbon is sweeter, so it can be mixed with a sweet brown soda.
Bourbon on the rocks
Vodka on the rocks
Vodka and Mt Dew, I like this when I'm having dinner just because it's not so dry
Tequila shots, even though pretty much every time i've done those I've gotten in some trouble for something
Vodka and Tonic
Car Bombs, even though they really really don't like me
Long Islands from Ron's.  Green Monster, Bada Bing, Grape, Sour Apple. I'm really not big into berries so I only like these ones
Uncommon Beers.  I'm not 15 anymore, I don't have to depend on Miller Lite to satisfy me.  I like more uncommon things now.  I haven't gone completely to no name things yet, but I prefer less common beers like Rolling Rock, Guiness, Stella Artois, Sam Adams, or Mickey's, while i prefer to stay away from things like Miller and Budweiser. I may move on to only microbrews or things like that, but but for now thats where I prefer to sit on the few occasions I do drink beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment