Monday, March 18, 2013

Some Foods That Make Me Happy

I'm a very open person about food, and I love to cook as well as try new things.  Here are some of my favorites
My home made lasagne
Deep dish pizza, even th0ugh I haven't had any since I was a kid
stuffed pizza, like the kind that has crust on both sides
Hot dogs from Trolley Dogs.  The ones I've tried so far are the Johnny Bravo (cheese sauce, chili, sour cream, and fritos), the Francheezie (cheese sauce and deep fried bacon) and the Kenosha Dog (cheese sauce).  There are a ton more I want to try, I just discovered the place a few weeks ago.
The T-Hurst Special from Ron's place (a burger topped with ham, onion and cheese)
Mongolian grills like BD's or Hu Hot
Breakfast Quesadillas from Danny's cafe
Crab Rangoon from Hong Kong on 18th Street in Kenosha.
I can't get enough of Subway's Meatball marinara sub
Potato Crusted Cod from L&M meats on 60th St. in Kenosha
Cheddar brats, also from L&M
Shrimp or other seafood in Garlic or Lobster sauce from any chinese place.
the Cheesy Cheddar Burger from Wendy's
Texas Toast Grilled Cheese
McDonald's Frappe Caramel
Cheese Squares from the Spot Drive-in
Sunnyside's cod dinner (damn you second shift)
Onion rings
I like a ton of other things, but these are just some of the things I will go out of my way for

No comments:

Post a Comment