Monday, March 25, 2013

Famous girls I think are hot: Volume 3

Who doesn't love more of a good thing.  More famous girls I think are just stunning. This time I actually include a character becuase I like her more than her actress

1. Genevieve Pearson- There were some very subtle things about her.  About the only things about her that anyone would pick out obviously would be her curves, her red hair, and her glasses, but there was so much of a stronger attraction.  I can't rightly explain it, but she's hot

2. Lacey Sturm- Formerly Mosely, she was the lead singer of Flyleaf.  I didn't think she was so good looking initially, but she kind of grew on me

Maybe I should rethink my life....I just started out this list with two married women

3. Young Shannon Doherty- If you've seen the past two volumes of this, you already know why this name showed up on here.  The black hair and the blue eyes....mmmmm.  I can't believe her career has been reduced to education connection commercials. Speaking of those commercials, I was also quite taken with the blue eyed girl who did the jingle in the waitress uniform, but no one on the internet seems to know who she is.

4. Morgan Smith Goodwin- AKA the Wendy's girl.  She just gets hotter every commercial she does.  I think 3/4 of the reason I'm attracted to her is the personality she portrays...and it gets more interesting every commercial.  It's a very cute personality

5. Olivia Wilde- She is gorgeous by herself, but I honestly think that her Tron: Legacy character, Quorra, looks even better...I think it might have been the black wig, but it got my attention.

6. Amy Farrah Fowler-  Not so much into Blossom, but I would marry Amy Farrah Fowler.  Several people have heard me say this already, most women I know returning the comment with a statement that they would marry Sheldon Lee Cooper

7. Hayley Williams- There was always something about her smile...she's absolutely adorable

8. Meaghan Martin- I just saw Mean Girls 2 the other day. That girl was just amazing.  I actually have no idea who she is or if she had been in anything else.  I'd assume she was because she had the lead role.

9. Jennifer Stone- I know who she was.  She was also in that movie, and she was the weird friend in Wizards of Waverly Place I'm pretty sure (someone wanna confirm this??). 

And I'll leave it to that.  Time for Hollywood to churn out new hot girls to make up the next list.

No comments:

Post a Comment