Sunday, March 17, 2013

Famous girls that are really hot

This is simple.  This is just a list of women who are famous that I'm really attracted to, and a my reasoning for it.
1. Ashley Tisdale.  Everyone who knows me well already knew this name was gonna be at the top of this list.  I'll admit she's a little bony and could use a little bit of curve to her legs, but I really love her eyes and smile.  Her voice carries a lot of power.  Her Sharpay power trip (which was what introduced me to her in the first place) was really really hot, and she's super nice and intelligent.  Ultimately the perfect girl. I'd give anything to meet her.
2. Michelle Branch.  My high school crush.  Many people have compared her visually to Vanessa Carlton, but anyone who says this is way way way off.  Wonderful voice, and she looks way hot with an acoustic guitar, and she sounds hot singing country
3. Natalie Imbruglia.  Brown hair, crystal blue eyes.  Anyone who knows me needs no further explanation.
4, Colbie Caillait.  Oh my freaking god the legs on that girl.  and her voice surrounds me and makes me feel a little weird.   But back to the legs.  If I had legs like that, I would never wear anything but shorts either.
5. Bridgit Mendler.  She's 18, I checked.  Other than that, see above.
6. Christine Lakin.  Step by step's Al Lambert.  Curvy, strong, sporty, pretty.  First TV crush I ever remember having
7. Amy Lee.  We'll go back to blue eyes and dark hair.  Angelic voice, and a little bit of gothy charm.  A+
8. Courtney Hansen. She's really not all that hot to be honest, but I do love her voice.
9. Kari Byron.  Really hot, and brainy.  Cute smile, great body, and loves to blow things up.  How can this even be argued.
10. Gwen Stefani.  Naturally unenhanced classic beauty.  She looks like Marylin Monroe, and she sings for one of the greatest bands from the 90's.  And she can be in the public eye without being stupid.
Here you go...enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment