Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Post-Archive Introduction

Now that I have archived everything from my old blog hosting site to here and given myself a very very wide new audience to read and be educated, it's time to do some new stuff and introduce myself and my brand new blog.  My name is J. Edgar.  I am currently a truck technician looking to leave the field and open a restaurant, after I finish culinary school.  At the time this article is written, I'm currently enrolled in my second semester of culinary school, and doing wonderfully.  I also have three jobs.  What you have stumbled upon is a collection of sociological observations, along with other things that I enjoy very much.  I watch things, especially things like failing and failed relationships, and the advice that I want to scream at the people who won't listen just builds up in my head and frustrates me severely, and this is an outlet for me to inform anyone who WILL listen.  Although I don't have a degree in Analytical Psychology or Sociology, I do have open eyes, open ears, and an eidetic memory.  So please, take some time, see the world through my eyes, and learn from my observations and experiences.  And if you like what you've read, this blog has a fan page.  Take the time, like my fan page, and leave comments on here, because my readers shape what is to come in my later articles.

Like Ed's blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment